Mezzanotte Prove!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm not the only one who feels like this.

3 posters

Go down

I'm not the only one who feels like this. Empty I'm not the only one who feels like this.

Post  Krissyramen Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:58 am

At some point in your life, people will pick on you because they think you're the weak one. The one that can never stick up for yourself. What do you do? You feel anger, angst, hate. You want to do something about it, but you're too scared to do anything. People take things way to seriously to the point where they take advantage of your kindness. You're not gunna do anything cause you don't have the balls to. Tell me what's going on in your life that's making you feel so angry. What's going on? We'll help you through this. We need to help these people that are ruining us. Our self-confidence, our self-esteem, our everything. The people you know will release your stressors and will lead you to the point of actually killing someone, and we need to get the power to end all of this chaos. Anyone else feel like they need to smack some senses into someone? Tell us what's going on.
Krissyramen
Krissyramen

Back to top Go down

I'm not the only one who feels like this. Empty Re: I'm not the only one who feels like this.

Post  Kmita Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:35 pm

Anger is a dangerous thing Krissyramen. It is not an emotion to be taken lightly. Everyone in the world has some sort of anger in them for something or someone. But one must be able to control that anger. If you were to let it out, in most cases you would accomplish nothing. You would only be hurting yourself. Instead of letting the anger take over, the self-control and the leader in you should be let out. If you show yourself to be a strong leader it will touch someone more than wanting to beat the who knows what out of them.

Last week a guy I know insulted a girl pretty bad. I said nothing. I should have but I didn't. After thinking about it I should've approached him. But he can be sure that if he ever says anything like that again, he'll be hearing from me.
Kmita
Kmita

Back to top Go down

I'm not the only one who feels like this. Empty Re: I'm not the only one who feels like this.

Post  Admin Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:06 pm

Kmita is right, in many ways. Anger is a tool. It's a weapon. Under control, and use of the owner, this can be one of the most powerful tools and weapons a person can ever have. anger and animocity can save a person's life. But, at the same time, if a person allows this anger or hate to take control over them, it can also destroy their life. Learning to channel the hate and anger into strength, and power is a mighty tool in the line of battle, no matter what form it may be, physical or psychological. It is the cheif importance when fighting for anything. The ability to channel this anger into energy will be the most beneficial thing in life for anyone. People say that it is good to get rid of the anger, and let it go. I say no, it is better to keep it and learn to control it, that way you can use it whenever you need to.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://mezzanotte-prove.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum