Mezzanotte Prove!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is a Freedom Fighter?

Go down

What is a Freedom Fighter? Empty What is a Freedom Fighter?

Post  Admin Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:45 pm

There are two forms of Freedom Fighters. The first, is a political group who try to fight those in power through marches, and rallies. The second on the other hand are known as Street Freedom Fighters. This is the group in which I belong, or at least that I follow, as I belong to both. The street freedom fighters are exactly as their name implies: Street fighters. These are also known as Vigilantes, or a form of Vigilante focusing on the unconstitutional laws and illegality in the law. These are the two main groups which fight on a large scare, both using two different means to achieve one goal. Both are productive, though I personally feel the second is more. But, each has it's purposes, and it's good and bad sides. Choose which group you are on, or both, and give your opinions. Just remember everyone, no matter which group you belong to, we're all on the same side, so, do not put each other down, or the opinions in such. But, always remember what our goal is.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://mezzanotte-prove.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down