Mezzanotte Prove!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where have we come, and what have we become?

Go down

Where have we come, and what have we become? Empty Where have we come, and what have we become?

Post  Admin Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:08 pm

In this world, especially in this country, we have lost our grace, glory, and freedom we had as a nation. These have been lost to a form of slavery, greed, deceit, post-modernistic ideas, and mondernity. What has happened? Why are we not the same as we were? Why did things change? Can someone please explain to me how we can say we are the best nation in the world? We are one of the worse, and, if things keep going the way they are, America will be the first major nation to fall. But, all this can be stopped if Americans would take it into their own hands to eliminate anything that verses our freedoms, rights, and saftey. That was how Americans won this land, and how we kept it free. Go back to the 1700's, when the American revolution was happening. Those men and women died so we could be free. Our flag stood upright because Americans, every day people, held it up, through the firefall and bombings going on. Thousands of those people died, to keep that flag upright. That was the price of our freedoms. But, today, those freedoms, again, are being stricken from the records. We are being pulled deeper and deeper into communism and slavery, by our own government system.
The people in this world that cause Chaos: Rapists, Murderers, kidnappers, theives, gangs, racists, and so on, are allowed to continue their plights in order to distract us from the REAL problems this country is facing. Everyone needs to see that they are small, and can be easily taken care of if we took it to ourselves. If we made it OUR responsibility. It can be done. It has happened before, and it worked. Americans need to crawl out of their shell, and begin to work togehter, as a UNIFIED NATION!. That is what we are supposed to be, isnt it? Then, my question to everyone is, WHY ARE WE NOT?! Why have we become a scared, timid, predictable, and selfish country, divided in every sense of the word?
Guys, I know I'm not the only one who feels this way, and, I know there are others who feel the same. We need to all stand together. This is our time. This generation will be the one to free us again. but, we need to stand and fight. Only as a unified nation, together, will we ever accomplish anything. Things are only going to get worse. Things beyond the average teen's imagination. (And even adults for that matter). We need to stand and stop it before it gets to a point where we have no control anymore. We have control. We have the ability. But, they are being taken away from us slowly and quietly. We need to stand up and tell them "We will die on our feet, rather than live on our knees". That was a quote from George Washington, back in the middle of the American revolution.
And, again, in 1860's, with the civil war. Again, another war, based on people knowing when to stand up and fight. A war against slavery. Yet, again, we are slipping back into slavery, and this time, it will be much worse.
Like those men and women before us, we need to tell them it's enough. We need to take back the power we had, and were given by our forefathers. We need to strike at the demon's heal before he has a chance to step. This is what this generation was called to do. I firmly believe that. How about you?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://mezzanotte-prove.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum