Mezzanotte Prove!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ti ordino di benvenuto.

2 posters

Go down

Ti ordino di benvenuto. Empty Ti ordino di benvenuto.

Post  Admin Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:59 pm

Good day to you all. My name is Chris. I am twenty years old, and will start off by saying, I am probably the weirdest, and most abnormal guy you could possibly meet. And I am proud of that fact. Many people do not like me for various reasons. That is fine. If they are not willing to accept me for who I am, then they are not worth my time.
My main purpose with this board, is to start a league of freedom fighters and/or vigilantes. Please, if you have any negative comments to say about those two qualities, either come up with something good to debate it with, or leave. I do not have time for amateurs.
I m a full fledged vigilante, and freedom fighter, with many years of experience in both fields. I am looking for other people who are of the same mind-set. Or at least people who want to be of the same mind-set.
To me, there is nothing I detest more than people seeing what is going on, and ignoring the problems. I am hoping to create a group of people with that same mind-set in sight.
So, to all those interested, I bid thee welcome. To all those interested in only trying to hurt the cause, I bid thee welcome too. Please enter into the Lion's den, because we are waiting to devour your like. You are our Enemy, and you are the demons in this world.
To those of you on my side: We need to stand together, no matter where on earth you stand. We stand for a common purpose and a common goal. We have one enemy in common, no matter religion, race, or Gender. Please come with Ideas, brains, and secrecy. Together we can become a powerful nation of our own, fighting for a dying world.
Arrivaderchi Mi Amici. Ti Amo!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://mezzanotte-prove.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Ti ordino di benvenuto. Empty Re: Ti ordino di benvenuto.

Post  Kmita Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:29 pm

I Pan Kmita am the first to join.
Kmita
Kmita

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum